In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The best thing about the SNAP revolution in L.A. yesterday for me is now I can finally participate in SNAP. The new local director Jim Robertson told me yesterday after the event that City of Angels is now officially welcome to take part in local SNAP events as a participant, not as an observer only, as had developed here for reasons no one really knows.

The national office of that "support group" had been freezing me out and trying to make City of Angels disappear since about February 2008.

Now I can finally take part in SNAP again, at least on a local level.

So, for me, this is the end of a weird era, and it's time to move forward. Once Bob Schwiderski stops cyberstalking me, the entire chapter can be closed.
.
PS I was not even at the event yesterday as I go to work at 4 in the morning so my computer was off and I was in bed when the press release went out (about 9PM) for the event the next day at 11:00.

See what I mean?

It's time for SNAP to be run right in L.A.
.

No comments: