In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I See A Parallel Here, BP and The Vatican. Others May Not...

.
"BP has been delinquent and negligent. BP did not have a plan in case something went wrong. If one of my shrimp nets tears, I have a replacement ready. If one of my hydraulic lines break, I know how to fix it. I do everything myself, and I practice a lot of preventive maintenance. BP didn't do that." Louisiana Shrimper, re Deepwater Horizon blowup. (quoted in Politics Daily today

No comments: