In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just posted this comment at National Catholic Reporter, finally a break at work

.
Finally some time to read the news, made this comment at National Catholic Reporter:

I've been writing a blog for 3 and 1/2 years as one of the victims of pedophile priest rape at age 5-6. Now I'm a journalist who will never get a settlement from the church as they throw out as many of our cases as they can, and mine is more than 40 years old. Point is, if the Pope wants to contact survivors, he does NOT need to go to SNAP, there are plenty of us out here being public, we are easy to find. My email address is all over my blog at http://cityofangels8.blogspot.com so if the Pope really wanted to talk to survivors, I would have heard from The Vatican by now. They all just talk talk talk and nothing genuine gets done. The settlements just fractured whatever movement there was among "survivors" by separating us into two completely different classes, and by giving the public the impression that this was all about money. It didn't have to be.kay ebeling, los angeles

Here is the story that drew the comment, do not know if the comment will be approved...
.

No comments: