In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kay Ebeling is Alive and Well and Still Publishing at AlterNet..... sort of

.
We are continuing to post new stories on various topics at Alternet and posting those same stories at City of Angels 2

Today go to AlterNet SoapBox to read:

I Said, It should be illegal to send our jobs overseas. A week later I was fired. So I understand why Joe Stack flew a plane into an IRS building
.
The City of Angels is Still Everywhere...
.

1 comment:

kittenrenea said...

God bless you! Very interesting reading...I have applied for disability for various reasons myself. Lord willing, I will get it before too long...btw,don't know if you are aware of it, but (not many Americans are aware of this), but paying Federal income tax if totally voluntary-there is NO law! The 16th amendment was never ratified...but, people get locked up for following through with it sometimes...(like that man recently-I forget his name-maybe his last name was 'Brown'?)...Aaron Russo did an excellent documentary (before he died of 'bladder cancer'-he was probably murdered!)..it is called "Freedom To Facism" and I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone... he goes to the IRS (they can't show him any law) and the ex-IRS workers he speaks to said there is no law...what a wonderful country this is,huh? I also HIGHLY recommend everyone read "National Sunday Law" by Jan Marcussen-it goes to the last piece of the puzzle that most NWO researchers still aren't even aware of as to who is ultimately the power behind the NWO/one world gov't.... take care! God Bless :)
Tami