In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Wagon Circling Definitely Includes Bishop Accountability

.
Perpetrator Priest Thomas Barry Horne of Bartlett, Illinois, was removed from the Bishop Accountability database around the same time as the circling of wagons referred to in previous post. My sister and I are both public with our charges against this priest, and have an attorney helping us communicate with the Chicago Archdiocese. No one has ever contacted City of Angels saying I have to stop accusing Father Horne-y in my blog.

But Bishop Accountability claims fear of a lawsuit is why they removed his name from their "Database of Accused Priests."

They removed Horne the same period of time Abuse Tracker stopped running City of Angels posts because we pointed out a very large elephant in the living room.

Watch your advocates.

As soon as Horne's name was removed from the database, I got a snarling email from the guy who runs Minnesota SNAP making sure I knew this extremely invalidating thing had happened.

Again. Watch your advocates.

No comments: