In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

At Anger Management (CofA14) Today

.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Astonished At My Own Reaction, but stand by every word I said
.
From: Steve in UK
To: cityofangelslady@yahoo.com
Sent: Tue, August 31, 2010 1:40:29 PM
Subject: Father Bob Poandl
Hi, you might be interested to know that Father Bob has been cleared of all charges and the Judge who dismissed the case actually called his accuser a liar in court.I trust that you will remove your post about this good man whose life has been devastated by this false accusation.
SD

---------------------

From: cityofangelslady@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Father Bob Poandl
To: "Steve"...

*******************

(These emails ended up being an Anger Management post...)

Life goes on
.

No comments: