In 2011 CofA is at CofA11

... Not Just L.A., The City of Angels Is Everywhere...

I was age five when the bishop stood over me and said, "Stop babbling about what the priest did to you." Then, forty years later... I started babbling.
*
Re Missing Link collection below: Email editor Jay Nelson of Albuquerque at jay@sarabite.info CLICK IMAGES to enlarge

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jeff Anderson from Cyberspace to Australia to My Space Station

.
View the video below or by using this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oQCYuKaDgc if the embed code does not work
.
Just watched this video of Jeff Anderson addressing the Survivor meeting in Australia from his offices in St. Paul, from my hotel room in Albuquerque...



... and realized wow, I'm on an outpost, like on a space station ...

Video of Anderson played at the first Global Sexual Assault Summit in Sydney on Saturday November 13, 2010, at a session run by Survivors of Clergy Abuse Australia, part of a weekend put together by, Adults Surviving Child Abuse, Alliance for Forgotten Australians, and Care Leavers Australia

Anderson talks in the video about how great it is that all these groups work so well together...

Here I am at my outpost...

No comments: